Well Guys and Gals, the birthday presents just keep coming. I’ve just had the nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award from this lovely new blogger A Mermaids Tale over at Kajal Writitng.
The Sunshine Blogger Award recognising bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
Although heard of, I’ve never really known what this award is about, until now.
Now that I do, I feel very humbled and privileged to have been noticed. No really, cliches kicked into the curb, I am truly touched.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
Right to my answers:
Q1. What is the meaning of love according to you?
A. Love is… My Mrs at breakfast eating toast and drinking tea
A. Love is… The smiles on my children’s faces
A. Love is… Acknowledging and celebrating my friends however far away they are
I think you get my drift.
Q2. What is your greatest fear?
A. I won’t bring the mood down with what I want to say so I’ll keep it simple and say Spiders, especially when they scuttle… ughh.
Q3. Where do you want to go? ( within your own country)
A. Living in Great Britain, one of our greatest mystery’s is Loch Ness. As a child I think I once fished on its inlet but I’d love to spend time just sitting on its banks, taking photos and writing
Q4. Movie/Book, what would you choose?
A. I’m so sorry to say but Movie. I did go through a Steven Herbert/James King Phase but I’ve grown up with some damn fine movies.
Q5. What is your favourite flower?
A. The Red Rose
Q6. What is your idea of a perfect day?
A. The simple things, my simple things: A movie or three, getting lost in the XBOX or a glass of wine in my garden with the laptop
Q7. Give honest review for my blog. Suggestions/advices are welcomed.
A. So I’m no expert but I have a habit of saying things the way I see things. As a new blogger I really like what you’ve written so far. My favourite poem is The Canvas, I love your portrayal of emotion to strength like correcting the painting on a canvas. Not an easy thing to change when in love.
Q8. Are you happy?
A. As happy as I can be.
Q9. Do you believe in astrology?
A. Amongst other things, yes definitely
Q10. What would you choose between fame and peace?
A. Peace… Every day and twice on Sunday
So with my bit said I now have to provide you with the small print
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you and link back to their blog: Check
- Answer the questions: Check
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/blog: Check
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer: See Below; Check
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers and share your post with them so they see it: See Below; Check
This is hard so I’ll keep it as simple as me. Let’s have some fun.
- Star Wars or Star Trek: Your preference and why
- Your favourite movie
- Your favourite piece of music (from any genre)
- Your favourite piece of literature (from any genre)
- Which celebrity would you take to dinner and why
- If you were anything supernatural what would you be and why
- If you wanted to go back in time what era would it be and why
- What is your favourite beverage (alcoholic or otherwise)
- What do you prefer savoury or sweet and tell us your favourite
- If you had a bucket list what would be at the top
This is even harder. I now know so many of you wonderful poets, some closer than others but rules are rules. I know that’s a cop out but here goes:
This last nomination is about recognition. Unfortunately Lady Lazurus appears to have taken down her blog. I’d still like her to know if she’s reading that this is because I found her writing to be very brave, very honest and very loving. Good luck in whatever your doing today Lady L.
So that’s it Guys and Gals… Happy blogging !!