What about this then; the ‘Real Neat Blog Award’. That’s just so cool!
Massive thanks to Tatterhood’s Musings for this one. You’ve got to go visit, she has a great blog that I do love to read. Funny, interesting, sincere; brilliant.
It’s beginning to feel like my cub-scout days and collecting badges for doing stuff. I confess, I never had that many but it felt good when I did achieve one. And this feels brilliant!
So thank you again Tatterhood and as always thanks to everyone who visit’s the Mush. Love you all!
Right enough of the soppy stuff let’s get down to business; that’s right I’m going all the way this time.
- Display the Award Logo – CHECK
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog – CHECK
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you – See Below CHECK
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers – See Below CHECK
- Ask them seven questions – See Below CHECK
Questions for Answering
This or That?
- Seagulls or Pigeons? – Seagulls; there vicious
- Cake or Biscuits? – Both; I love sugar
- Flip-Flops or Sandals? – Flip Flops; and definitely no socks
- Chop Sticks or Forks? – Forks; I know it’s terrible
- Roman Emperor or English King? – Welsh Druid; just can’t help myself
- Inktober or Blogtober? – Blogtober; and to all those artists out there more power to you!
- Random Crap or Sensible thought provoking Questions? – Random Crap; the randomer and crappier the better.
Don’t stress if you don’t want to join in, I completely understand but this is me wanting to recognise your work.
I’m gonna take a leaf out Tatter’s book and go with her format of ‘This or That’. I know I’m a cheeky chappie.
- Star Wars or Star Trek
- Savoury or Sweet
- Good Movie or Good Book
- Netflix or Amazon
- Pen and paper or gadget
- Moon Landing Real or Fake
- Bugs Bunny or Roger Rabbit
And that’s it I’m done. For those who decide to join in I hope you enjoy. For those who don’t, I hope your blog hits just keep going up and up.
Have a good one!